Sunday, March 4, 2012

Rethinking Nebulae

I have been deep into my "investigation" and research over the Nebulae issue. I really am very open to input or talking it through! SO far as I can tell thus far the Nebula is governed by ElectroMagnetic forces or atleast until such time as gravity can take over.

I read a little bit and definitely plan to read more about Photodissociation and don't quite have a handle on the role it plays in the Nebulae. At first my thoughts were I was the first to think this, ego-centric of me, would you not agree? But alas, greater minds or louder ones, depending, have gone the same route.

I am about to write of a space battle in my sequel, but I need to get a better understanding of all the issues that exist, to be able to feel 'comfortable' in knowing, not guessing, every possible outcome. Well, plus it is just a really cool topic to me!

Anyway, back to studying this! I'll let you know what I come up with! Let me know if you have the answer or random thoughts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment