Thursday, March 1, 2012

Nebulae

So I was watching this show on the Science channel about Nebulae when I was trying to go to sleep last night, Then I was wide awake trying to figure it out. So stars are born in the Nebulae - I have explained my theories in the book Sanacion: The Black Hole Mission - and part of that is the way a black hole works and what it does (creates new worlds or planets.) Well check this out, Nebulae are always found nearby a black hole. Coincidence, I think not.

Okay, now on to the other claims. First, there is this claim of gravity starting it all! While I understand the concept of gravity between 2 or more objects I do not believe it is as great as is suggested. BUT the same electromagnetism that the vortex portion if a black hole has in it, the Nebulae does as well, within the cloud of dust they know this.

So I really want to look into this concept more as it seems on the surface to be the compliment theory for my other one, and it passes the smell test. Anyway, we'll see what I come up with.

Please feel free to tell me what you think or if there is another direction I should go in!

I'm energized! I love a problem!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment